- Submission details:
- Submission received: 5 February 2008, 19:25:36
- Processing time: 3 min 41 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x7CDFA8DAA1CAD0622285581603A6D8E1
- Filesize: 2,795,346 bytes
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Capability to send out email message(s) with the built-in SMTP client engine.|
|File System Modifications|
- The following files were created in the system:
|#||Filename(s)||File Size||File Hash|
[file and pathname of the sample #1]
- %AppData% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that serves as a common repository for application-specific data. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Application Data.
- %Temp% is a variable that refers to the temporary folder in the short path form. By default, this is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\ (Windows NT/2000/XP).
- %System% is a variable that refers to the System folder. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\Winnt\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP).
- The following directories were created:
- %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player
- [pathname with a string SHARE]\#SharedObjects
- [pathname with a string SHARE]\VLE7ETT3
- [pathname with a string SHARE]\localhost
- %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com
- %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support
- %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer
- %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys
- %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#local
- %Windir% is a variable that refers to the Windows installation folder. By default, this is C:\Windows or C:\Winnt.
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||6,361,088 bytes|
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- The newly created Registry Value is:
- _JvTipsOfDay1 = 0x00000001
- Analysis of the file resources indicate the following possible countries of origin:
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex object was created:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2015 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.