- Submission details:
- Submission received: 9 August 2017, 00:07:53
- Processing time: 5 min 56 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0xF7FF919F646CAF827AE3A31094AAF83C
- File SHA-1: 0xA8EAB357116A7F79D7936AB85F11BD961DEE19B0
- Filesize: 75,264 bytes
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Produces outbound traffic.|
|Downloads/requests other files from Internet.|
|Contains characteristics of an identified security risk.|
|Possible Security Risk|
- Attention! The following threat category was identified:
||A program that downloads files to the local computer that may represent security risk
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||87,040 bytes|
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex object was created:
- The following port was open in the system:
|1033||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
- The following Host Name was requested from a host database:
- There was registered attempt to establish connection with the remote host. The connection details are:
|Remote Host||Port Number|
- The following Internet downloads were started (the retrieved bits are saved into the local file):
|URL to be downloaded||Filename for the downloaded bits|
- %System% is a variable that refers to the System folder. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\Winnt\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP).
|Outbound traffic (potentially malicious)|
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 6789:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2017 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.