- Submission details:
- Submission received: 11 September 2017, 13:32:07
- Processing time: 5 min 40 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0xEFF4A50B58B49FCCBE08FEF84F3A1667
- File SHA-1: 0x6C3D7E3D7265290D2E0D5272BFEE7F5F84B0C042
- Filesize: 189,440 bytes
- Alias: Backdoor:Win32/Morix.B [Microsoft]
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Produces outbound traffic.|
|File System Modifications|
- The following file was created in the system:
|#||Filename(s)||File Size||File Hash||Alias|
- %ProgramFiles% is a variable that refers to the Program Files folder. A typical path is C:\Program Files.
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
- Attention! The following process was intentionally hidden from the user:
|Process Name||Main Module Size|
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- Analysis of the file resources indicate the following possible country of origin:
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex object was created:
- The following port was open in the system:
- The following Host Name was requested from a host database:
- There was registered attempt to establish connection with the remote host. The connection details are:
|Remote Host||Port Number|
|Outbound traffic (potentially malicious)|
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 256:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2017 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.