- Submission details:
- Submission received: 17 August 2012, 15:16:56
- Processing time: 8 min 14 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0xE746C53D3787C4C97D59648B1C5CD0F2
- File SHA-1: 0x1F2C7A86601486F724E2BDB19A568550FC3D0150
- Filesize: 773,152 bytes
- Alias: AdWare.Win32.Hebogo [Ikarus]
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Downloads/requests other files from Internet.|
|File System Modifications|
- The following file was created in the system:
|#||Filename(s)||File Size||File Hash||Alias|
[file and pathname of the sample #1]
- The following directories were created:
- %AppData% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that serves as a common repository for application-specific data. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Application Data.
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||778,240 bytes|
- The newly created Registry Values are:
- MicroLabProc = "%AppData%\MicroLab\MyEngin\Common\MicroProProc.exe -checkvalue"
- MicroLabCon = "%AppData%\MicroLab\MyEngin\Common\MicroProCon.exe -checkvalue"
- Analysis of the file resources indicate the following possible country of origin:
||Republic of Korea|
- The following port was open in the system:
|1033||UDP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
- The following HTTP URLs were started reading:
- The data identified by the following URLs was then requested from the remote web server:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2013 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.