- Submission details:
- Submission received: 17 July 2012, 06:47:15
- Processing time: 9 min 59 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0xDDE63CB26F35423836B25AE30756EB44
- File SHA-1: 0xC27AF88277F345AF586EF8966518A402618333A1
- Filesize: 360,448 bytes
- The new window was created, as shown below:
NOTICE: The content shown in the above window is captured automatically and is not controlled or endorsed by ThreatExpert.
Please contact us on this link should any material be offensive or inappropriate and we will ensure any such content is blocked from future viewers of the report.
|File System Modifications|
- The following file was created in the system:
|#||Filename(s)||File Size||File Hash|
- %AppData% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that serves as a common repository for application-specific data. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Application Data.
- There were new processes created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||684,032 bytes|
- %UserProfile% is a variable that specifies the current user's profile folder. By default, this is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName] (Windows NT/2000/XP).
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- The newly created Registry Value is:
- Version = 0A 05 00 00
- Name = "TMNNTHRZQ.EXE"
- Id = "TMNNTHRZQ.EXE50048AE700058000"
- MostRecentStart = 24 0C AA ED 22 64 CD 01
- Analysis of the file resources indicate the following possible country of origin:
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex objects were created:
- i'm here
- There was application-defined hook procedure installed into the hook chain (e.g. to monitor keystrokes). The installed hook is handled by the following module:
- %System% is a variable that refers to the System folder. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\Winnt\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP).
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2013 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.