- Submission details:
- Submission received: 19 October 2012, 21:50:22
- Processing time: 8 min 57 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0xD0A52F450E4441C97A0350ED5FDFB9FA
- File SHA-1: 0x769DDAA403E53584E6CE2A1906E56329A64291C8
- Filesize: 2,026,184 bytes
|File System Modifications|
- The following files were created in the system:
|#||Filename(s)||File Size||File Hash||Alias|
%AppData%\[filename of the sample #1 without extension]\[filename of the sample #1 without extension].log.txt
[file and pathname of the sample #1]
New Win32 [McAfee]
- %AppData% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that serves as a common repository for application-specific data. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Application Data.
- The following directories were created:
- %AppData%\[filename of the sample #1 without extension]
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||8,544,256 bytes|
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- The newly created Registry Values are:
- StatString = "0000000000000000002"
- LoadCount = "2"
- StopMenuCount = "2"
- HideDriveLetters = "1"
- QuickSettingsWizardShown = "1"
- DevicePowerOffOptionShown = "1"
- Version = "1.6"
- FirstRunDT = "201020120450"
- FirstRunDTRaw = "41201,9100308102"
- RunCount = "1"
- RootHubState = "BF21BE0D"
- AutoUpdateID = "6842745C-92F3-4F9F-9663-0D4BAC2C3963"
- AC = "0"
- WindowTop = "0"
- WindowLeft = "0"
- WindowWidth = "450"
- WindowHeight = "360"
- WindowStatus = "2"
- SettingsNotFirstTime = "1"
- LastUpdateCheckDateTime = "11/2/2012 9:50:27 PM"
- The following Registry Value was modified:
- Analysis of the file resources indicate the following possible countries of origin:
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex objects were created:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2013 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.