- Submission details:
- Submission received: 19 March 2017, 21:13:43
- Processing time: 5 min 40 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0xC5E72E7D7D1679B5354C2AE964C700F2
- File SHA-1: 0x1E08AEFD31B37769BEA5C5E04A2939BAB35343C3
- Filesize: 98,304 bytes
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Produces outbound traffic.|
|Downloads/requests other files from Internet.|
|Contains characteristics of an identified security risk.|
|Possible Security Risk|
- Attention! The following threat category was identified:
||A program that downloads files to the local computer that may represent security risk
- There were new processes created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||348,160 bytes|
- %System% is a variable that refers to the System folder. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\Winnt\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP).
- The following Registry Key was created:
- The newly created Registry Value is:
- (Default) = "%SystemRoot%\svch0st.exe"
- The following port was open in the system:
|1033||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
- The following Host Names were requested from a host database:
- There was registered attempt to establish connection with the remote host. The connection details are:
|Remote Host||Port Number|
- The following Internet download was started (the retrieved bits are saved into the local file):
|URL to be downloaded||Filename for the downloaded bits|
|Outbound traffic (potentially malicious)|
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 1800:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2017 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.