- Submission details:
- Submission received: 16 February 2018, 23:44:12
- Processing time: 6 min 20 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0xB43DFC3E0761D3EFB8478994650308E8
- File SHA-1: 0x5ADD2CBC0F13692907A42C53B1C04927D47E2104
- Filesize: 272,896 bytes
- Alias & packer info:
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Produces outbound traffic.|
- The new window was created, as shown below:
NOTICE: The content shown in the above window is captured automatically and is not controlled or endorsed by ThreatExpert.
Please contact us on this link should any material be offensive or inappropriate and we will ensure any such content is blocked from future viewers of the report.
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||806,912 bytes|
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- The newly created Registry Values are:
- MicroUpdate = "%CommonStartMenu%\MSDCSC\msdcsc.exe"
- The following Registry Value was modified:
- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex object was created:
- The following Host Names were requested from a host database:
- There were registered attempts to establish connection with the remote hosts. The connection details are:
|Remote Host||Port Number|
- There was application-defined hook procedure installed into the hook chain (e.g. to monitor keystrokes). The installed hook is handled by the following module:
- %CommonStartMenu% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that contains the programs and folders that appear on the Start menu for all users. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu (Windows NT/2000/XP).
|Outbound traffic (potentially malicious)|
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 1604:
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 81:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2018 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.