- Submission details:
- Submission received: 15 July 2017, 06:30:05
- Processing time: 6 min 0 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0xA8B1C1377670A0F6865B264912889105
- File SHA-1: 0x13CDB515A6B03F7A4296C55ED058992FEFEE1F23
- Filesize: 82,112 bytes
- Alias & packer info:
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Produces outbound traffic.|
- There were new processes created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|svohost.exe||%AppData%\microsoft\media player\svohost.exe||409,600 bytes|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||409,600 bytes|
- %AppData% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that serves as a common repository for application-specific data. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Application Data.
- Attention! The following process was intentionally hidden from the user:
|Process Name||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||409,600 bytes|
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex object was created:
- The following port was open in the system:
|1033||TCP||svohost.exe (%AppData%\microsoft\media player\svohost.exe)|
- The following Host Name was requested from a host database:
- There was registered attempt to establish connection with the remote host. The connection details are:
|Remote Host||Port Number|
|Outbound traffic (potentially malicious)|
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 3388:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2018 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.