- Submission details:
- Submission received: 15 May 2017, 07:12:48
- Processing time: 7 min 19 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x92F0BD1ADFA41E7973E8EC11EF6637CC
- File SHA-1: 0x8CE69812026891B552964E50932C631113613367
- Filesize: 504,686 bytes
- Alias: Suspicious.AD [Symantec]
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Downloads/requests other files from Internet.|
- There were new processes created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||425,984 bytes|
|ShareIt Service.exe||%Programs%\startup\shareit service.exe||425,984 bytes|
- %Programs% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that contains the user's program groups. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Start Menu\Programs.
- %AppData% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that serves as a common repository for application-specific data. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Application Data.
- %Temp% is a variable that refers to the temporary folder in the short path form. By default, this is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\ (Windows NT/2000/XP).
- There was a new memory page created in the address space of the system process(es):
|Process Name||Process Filename||Allocated Size|
- %System% is a variable that refers to the System folder. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\Winnt\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP).
- The newly created Registry Values are:
- Intel GPU = "%ProgramFiles%\Intel GPU\GfxUI.exe"
- Search Helper = "%AppData%\Microsoft\Search\SearchHelper.exe"
- The following ports were open in the system:
|1035||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
|1038||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
|1041||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
|1044||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
|1047||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
|1050||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
- The following Host Names were requested from a host database:
- The following HTTP URLs were started reading:
- There was application-defined hook procedure installed into the hook chain (e.g. to monitor keystrokes). The installed hook is handled by the following module:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2017 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.