- Submission details:
- Submission received: 7 December 2012, 17:31:18
- Processing time: 6 min 34 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x91B64502A89D6C47D1ADBDE3EBBF2532
- File SHA-1: 0x67BD66913882A98237216D480CE21E834B60D798
- Filesize: 158,208 bytes
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Downloads/requests other files from Internet.|
|Contains characteristics of an identified security risk.|
|Possible Security Risk|
- Attention! The following threat category was identified:
||A malicious trojan horse or bot that may represent security risk for the compromised system and/or its network environment
- There were new processes created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||184,320 bytes|
- %AppData% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that serves as a common repository for application-specific data. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Application Data.
- There was a new memory page created in the address space of the system process(es):
|Process Name||Process Filename||Allocated Size|
- %System% is a variable that refers to the System folder. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\Winnt\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP).
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Privacy
- The newly created Registry Values are:
- Identity Login = 0x00098053
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Privacy]
- CleanCookies = 0x00000000
- Amelna = ""%AppData%\Amgiuv\oqsa.exe""
- Ibdilaovu = C6 52 28 E6 B2 42 09 78 37 B5 CC C3 C0 F7 16 C6 C6 52 28 E6 B2 42 09 78 37 B5 CC C3 C0 F7 16 C6 C6 52 28 E6 B2 42 09 78 37 B5 CC C3 C0 F7 16 C6 73 65 78 0C C2 F0 60 14 5C 28 96 C7 0C 43 44 CE C6 52 28 E6 B2 42 09 78 37 B5 CC C3 C0 F7 16 C6 C6 52 28 E
- The following Registry Values were modified:
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0]
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\1]
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\2]
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3]
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\4]
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex objects were created:
- The following Host Name was requested from a host database:
- The following Internet Connection was established:
|Server Name||Server Port||Connect as User||Connection Password|
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2013 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.