- Submission details:
- Submission received: 16 December 2017, 04:45:41
- Processing time: 5 min 32 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x7CF35448631EA6F38A1197F04A44614E
- File SHA-1: 0xAD80EACABEA814EE45A8A16A5E123C0A547E44A7
- Filesize: 270,966 bytes
- Alias: Backdoor.Win32.SuspectCRC [Ikarus]
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Downloads/requests other files from Internet.|
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||208,896 bytes|
- The following Registry Key was created:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows 8.1.7601.17587
- The newly created Registry Value is:
- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows 8.1.7601.17587]
- DisplayName = "Windows 8.1.7601.17587"
- DisplayVersion = "8.1.7601.17587"
- VersionMajor = 0x00000008
- VersionMinor = 0x00000001
- Publisher = "Microsoft"
- DisplayIcon = "%AppData%\%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft\Windows\Uninstall.exe"
- UninstallString = "%AppData%\%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft\Windows\Uninstall.exe"
- URLInfoAbout = "https://www.microsoft.com"
- HelpLink = "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"
- InstallLocation = "%AppData%\%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft\Windows\"
- InstallSource = "%System%\"
- InstallDate = "20171216"
- Language = 0x00000409
- EstimatedSize = 0x000000E2
- NoModify = 0x00000001
- NoRepair = 0x00000001
- The following Host Names were requested from a host database:
- The following GET request was made:
- The following HTTP URLs were started reading:
Downloaded File Summary:
- Download details:
- Download retrieved: 16 December 2017 04:53:40
- Processing time: 5 min 16 sec
- Downloaded sample:
- File MD5: 0x31D5584CF82549ADCCA4BC06D02C5909
- File SHA-1: 0x7CA445AC88FF83CCD50B6A5AD31AEAAD0ACB5676
- Filesize: 138,965 bytes
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2018 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.