- Submission details:
- Submission received: 12 December 2011, 04:11:07
- Processing time: 8 min 35 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x5D50244E35D8658C902D2E9E988BD66D
- File SHA-1: 0x7B106F0F78FE16E49BC933E6AC9C457D5CEA5A9D
- Filesize: 286,096 bytes
- Alias & packer info:
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Produces outbound traffic.|
|Downloads/requests other files from Internet.|
- The new window was created, as shown below:
NOTICE: The content shown in the above window is captured automatically and is not controlled or endorsed by ThreatExpert.
Please contact us on this link should any material be offensive or inappropriate and we will ensure any such content is blocked from future viewers of the report.
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||4,984,832 bytes|
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Softonic\Universal Downloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Softonic\Universal Downloader\session
- The newly created Registry Values are:
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Softonic\Universal Downloader\session]
- b80b6c67fc83676bb22b3348d85080dfe5133c84 = ""
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Softonic\Universal Downloader]
- UUID = "28ECB4D9-8CC8-4338-BFD3-4DA7BBFCD0B6"
- The following port was open in the system:
|1051||UDP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
- There were registered attempts to establish connection with the remote hosts. The connection details are:
|Remote Host||Port Number|
- The data identified by the following URLs was then requested from the remote web server:
|Outbound traffic (potentially malicious)|
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 80:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2014 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.