- Submission details:
- Submission received: 22 December 2017, 00:01:47
- Processing time: 7 min 21 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x473013EFD3AF168D9003571F85F3B716
- File SHA-1: 0x30203DACBEDABFA893AD5B489E86674F318A36CA
- Filesize: 274,432 bytes
- Trojan.Win32.Swisyn.bopf [Kaspersky Lab]
- BackDoor-DVB.gen.w [McAfee]
- Mal/Redos-I [Sophos]
- Backdoor:Win32/Morix.B [Microsoft]
- Win32.SuspectCrc [Ikarus]
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Produces outbound traffic.|
|Creates a startup registry entry.|
|Contains characteristics of an identified security risk.|
|Possible Security Risk|
- Attention! The following threat category was identified:
||A malicious trojan horse or bot that may represent security risk for the compromised system and/or its network environment
- There were new processes created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||294,912 bytes|
- %Windir% is a variable that refers to the Windows installation folder. By default, this is C:\Windows or C:\Winnt.
- %CommonPrograms% is a variable that refers to the file system directory that contains the directories for the common program groups that appear on the Start menu for all users. A typical path is C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs (Windows NT/2000/XP).
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- The newly created Registry Values are:
- V2011 = "%Windir%\V2011.exe"
so that %Windir%\V2011.exe runs every time Windows starts
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex objects were created:
- The following Host Name was requested from a host database:
- There was registered attempt to establish connection with the remote host. The connection details are:
|Remote Host||Port Number|
|Outbound traffic (potentially malicious)|
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 89:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2018 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.