- Submission details:
- Submission received: 23 December 2015, 06:02:28
- Processing time: 6 min 5 sec
- Submitted sample:
- File MD5: 0x265F3B610AED3745BA19FD795A748E57
- File SHA-1: 0xA2723E3A6F1D7293E0D0F1F15EAD8EDA2DA5E822
- Filesize: 208,896 bytes
|What's been found||Severity Level|
|Produces outbound traffic.|
|Downloads/requests other files from Internet.|
- There was a new process created in the system:
|Process Name||Process Filename||Main Module Size|
|[filename of the sample #1]||[file and pathname of the sample #1]||102,400 bytes|
- There were new memory pages created in the address space of the system process(es):
- %ProgramFiles% is a variable that refers to the Program Files folder. A typical path is C:\Program Files.
- The following Registry Keys were created:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\1\Settings
- To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex object was created:
- The following port was open in the system:
|1033||TCP||[file and pathname of the sample #1]|
- The following Internet Connection was established:
|Server Name||Server Port||Connect as User||Connection Password|
|Outbound traffic (potentially malicious)|
- There was an outbound traffic produced on port 243:
All content ("Information") contained in this report is the copyrighted work of Threat Expert Ltd and its associated companies ("ThreatExpert") and may not be copied without the express permission of ThreatExpert.
The Information is provided on an "as is" basis. ThreatExpert disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties that the Information is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Further, ThreatExpert does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Information in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Copyright © 2017 ThreatExpert. All rights reserved.